Siloso Beach, Sentosa
Siloso Beach is a popular beach on Sentosa island with bars, bistro's and restaurants. Activities on the beach are swimming, volleybal, skim-boarding and kayaking. In the Wave House visitors can (learn to) surf on artificial waves. Beach patrol guards the beach in observation towers daily from 9.00 - 19.00. Numerous other restaurants, cafe's and shops are situated in Resorts World Sentosa.
Siloso shops & restaurants
Shops nearby Siloso Beach are: Siloso Point (Underwater World souvenirs), Billabong (sports shirts, surf merchandise) and Siloso East outlet (clothing, souvenirs). Nearby in Beach Station is a 7-Eleven supermarket.
Barnacles Restaurant in the Shangri-La Hotel is located by the waterfront on Siloso Beach. It serves seafood and grill. Also in the Shangri-La Hotel is Restaurant Casserole, the Noodle House and Trapizza, a casual Italian eatery. The Wave House Bar and Restaurant on the beach serves lunch, diner and snacks. Fast food restaurants on Siloso Beacha are McDonalds and Cool Stop in Underwater World. Nearby in Beach Station is Kuroya, a Japanese Fast Food restaurant.
Siloso Beach bars, clubs and cafe's
- Azzura Beach Club: entertainment, bistro dining, sports
- Bikini Bar: beer, cocktails and breezers
- Cafe del Mar: cocktails, food and music
- Coastes: drinks, pizza's, burgers, chicken
- Sand Bar: resort style cocktail bar
- Wave House Beach Bar: chilled beverages, pizza, burger
- Ben & Jerry: ice cream (in Siloso Point)
- Delifrance Cafe: coffee and baked pastries (in Siloso Point)
- O’Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe
- Siloso Beach Cafe: breakfast, cocktails
hotels near Siloso Beach
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort
- Siloso Beach Resort
The monorail Sentosa Express operates between VivoCity (large shopping mall) in Marina Bay and Sentosa Island. There are 3 monorail stations on Sentosa: Waterfront Station (in front of Resort World), Imbiah Station and Beach Station. The Beach Tram starts at the Beach Station and ride along Siloso Beach to Siloso Point. The Shangri-La Hotel is close to Siloso Point. The Siloso Beach Resort Hotel is also along the beach tram line. Various parking lots can be found at designated car parks on the island. Beach Car Park is near the Beach Station.
To Resort World Sentosa and Universal Studios theme park is about 10 minutes by bus.